Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why I love Ocampo

Ocampo
In an earlier post, I explained why I would love to go the Hague.

Today, I would like to tell you more about why I love Ocampo so much. I hope you'll all agree with me.

Well, I love Ocampo because Ocampo is exotic.
Ocampo is beautiful.
Ocampo has brains.
Ocampo knows various dance styles, from classic ballet to hip hop. Ocampo has a black belt in Kenpo Karate and was a cheerleading captain.
Ocampo has appeared in major television productions.
Ocampo likes hiking, bicycling, volleyball, basketball, my balls, horseback riding, riding me, swimming, skating and weight lifting.
Ocampo also has good humor, a pretty smile, strong ambition and work ethic.
Ocampo will surely impress you as well! Kenyans, unite, support Ocampo and enjoy Ocampo's video below!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Rafiki, your video got me convinced, I am also on Ocampo's side. LOL.

JobsinKenya said...

Personally am into trendafilova...I think ocampo is a good enough guy...my only worry is whether his prosecution case is biased or not...but I still think his such a likeable guy

CHULALA said...

i must admit i like ths article..lets follow each other..
chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com/

Ghafla!Kenya said...

hahaha...nice one,,,Ocampo Tosha!