Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Only in Kenya!

There is this cartoon video called "Only in Kenya" which I saw a couple of years ago and I just stumbled upon it again now. The problem with the cute song is that it gets stuck in your head within a few seconds of watching it for the first time. Aaarghhhhh, I wonder whether I will be able to catch any sleep tonight... So here it comes, only in Kenya. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.



Yes, I know we don't have tigers here in Kenya. But nevertheless, the song has even reached Japanese schools:



And the vibe has turned people in other parts of the world crazy as well:



So come on Kenyans, let's sing along, it's a viral song!

6 comments:

Mountainous said...

I draw the lions at Tigers! Why not throw in even the Kangaroos?
A laugh all the same

Rafiki said...

@ Mountainous: LOLEST! Hope you'll be able to catch some sleep tonight...

Mo said...

First saw this about six years ago and I still crack up each time. Thanks for posting! :D

Joliea said...

OMG! This was so hilarious I've posted it everywhere I can! My MY!! OOh! Havent had such a laugh (quietly tho coz am in office LOL) in a while!

Kudos Rafiki! :)

magaribina said...

LOL - I guess all publicity is good publicity. This made my afternoon.

savvy said...

Who coined the song? And why are we dissing Norway? Creative all the same! Made my evening.

Only in Kenya...Only in Kenya..