- You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.
- Sorry to have missed you but I am at Kenyatta National Hospital having my brain removed so that I may be promoted to management.
- I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from vacation on 4th of January 2010. Please be patient and your email will be deleted in the order it was received.
- The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again. (The beauty of this one is that when you return, you can see how many people did this over and over).
- I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as "Wairimu" instead of "Njoroge".
And what are you going to put as your out-of-office autoreply?