Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hey You, Don't Be Silly, Put a Condom on Your Willy!

It's World AIDS Day today, and I am honouring it by sharing five of my favorite condom commercials. So please don't be silly, and put that condom on your willy!

(Note from the Editor: Def Dames Dope was a girls band from Belgium during the 1990s. One of their notable lyrics included "Hey you, don't be silly, put a condom on your willy". In South Africa, the band was the opening act for a tour of La Toya Jackson)

1. The Little Bastard



2. The Giant Condom



3. Doggy Style Balloons



4. My Mom Said I Could



5. Bubble Gum



So, which one do you like most? Hey, are you still there? Or have you left for the bedroom?

4 comments:

Kafai. said...

The giant condom wins for me :-)

Mountainous said...

Doggy Style hehehee!

Durex condoms said...

This is very nice information so that i really like this type information thus i want to share my knowledge about condoms

Anonymous said...

first one sucks! giant condom hilarious!!! doggy style alsoooooo!!!
very funny thought. thnks