Friday, March 13, 2009

The longer the better?

Don't get me wrong, this post is not about penis length. It is about the length of your fingers instead. Sorry to disappoint you. But read on, the length of your fingers could tell you something about your sexual orientation among other things.

In general, long fingers are a sign of refinement. A short stubby hand argues a lack of sensibility.

Long ring fingers
Long ring fingers may display some other characteristics, mainly attributed to higher testosterone levels while developing in your mother's womb (the shorter the index finger relative to the ring finger, the higher the amount of prenatal testosterone):
So go and measure your fingers now, and let me know about the results. (And while you're at it, why not measure that other organ as well, if you have one?)

16 comments:

Crystal balls said...

what about the girls? i see no stats on hetero females...ama juu hatuna testosterone mob?

Rafiki said...

@ Crystal balls: What do you mean with hetero females? Do they really exist? I thought all females were gay or bi?

pink m said...

Thin and disproportionately long when compared to my height. What does that say Mr Rafiki?

The index is the longest of the lot.

Rafiki said...

@ pink m: Depends on how your toes are really. But please clarify, is your index finger longer than your middle finger???

Shiko-Msa said...

I don't have a ruler! Just realized I've not used nor thought about a ruler in a long long while. Wow. Where did rulers go?

I've been trying to describe my fingers since morning. I give up! And now toes? Where do we who cant describe their fingers fall?

Rafiki said...

@ Shiko-Msa: Maybe download a ruler from somewhere on the web and print it out?

If you can't describe your fingers, please try any other part of your body, that may still help us in our analysis.

Cee said...

Rafiki you are very creative, or is more of being mischievious? As for measurement, my ring finger is longer than my index and I do well in Math so there is some truth in your theory

31337 said...

according to this thing you have me pegged as gay. somehow that is not correct. :-) or is it?

Rafiki said...

@ 31337: Maybe you need to start re-discovering yourself and your partners then.

Rafiki said...

@ Cee: Thanks for your measurements. You are a genius in Maths! The others are already having a problem with a simple measurement.

neema divine said...

lol..while at it i also measured the other one's organ. want the results?..:D

Rafiki said...

@ neema divine: Yes, please post the results, it will help us with our research.

Mo said...

So, I'm a lesbian stuck in a man's body?

Des said...

I plead the fifth.Where do you get this information? It's hilarious

Rafiki said...

@ Mo: Of course you are. Did you really need this test to realize that?

@ Des: More details please. I usually try to mention my sources through links inside the post.

La5226 said...

Interesting...my fingers aren't my body's then...they don't agree :-P