Friday, September 19, 2008

Storymoja inspirational writing workshop

Storymoja is organizing a workshop for writers of inspirational material, however broadly this can be defined. We know there are many of you with powerful, life-changing experiences to share, but may need the structure and know-how we can provide to get the story down. These stories must be presented in an attractive, informative, clear and well-edited manner so that even those with a bias against books, but are hungry for the content, can read them.

4 comments:

Shiko-Msa said...

Thanks for the info. Have checked it out and it looks an interesting idea. I sort of started writing a short story a while back and then somewhere along the way it fizzled out. Maybe I can dust it and continue.

Rafiki said...

Shiko: I think you could make it in this, maybe you should try it out. I - and many others - like your writing style on your blogs very much, if that could be any indicator for whatever you have in your story.

savvy said...

I wonder if I could join in too, if it is not too late.

Rafiki said...

savvy: Just contact the people mentioned on the sites I am linking to in my post.